Radiolink R12DS 12-CH 2.4GHz DSSS & FHSS Receiver
4 in stock
Radiolink R12DS, 2.4G 12 channels receiver, DSSS and FHSS spread spectrum working synchronously, compatible with Radiolink transmitters AT9, AT9S, AT10 and AT10II(AT9, AT9S, AT10 and AT10II can upgrade to 12 channels just upgrade by firmware, you can download the firmware from our website: www.radiolink.com）.
S-BUS and PWM signal working at the same time.
Two signal working mode:
(1)PWM signal output working mode：red LED indicates PWM signal output, 11 channels Totally.
(2) S-BUS signal output working mode: blue/purple LED indicates S-BUS signal output, 12 channels totally.
S-BUS and PWM signal working at the same time. S-BUS signal channel(3 pin of row 11) output 12 channels S-BUS signal, PWM signal channels(3 pin of row 1 to row 10) output CH3 to CH12 PWM signals, but 12 channel in total. How many PWM signal channels you can use depends on how many S-BUS signal channels you have used(e.g: you have use 4 S-BUS signal channels, then you have 8 PWM signal channels to use).
PWM signal working mode:
S-BUS signal working mode:
How to match code with transmitter:
1. Put the transmitter and the receiver close to each other within 1 meters.
2. Turn on the transmitter, then power on the R12DS.
3. Connect CH3 of R12DS to ESC.
4. There is a black button on the R12DS, use a thin stick press the button twice in two seconds, receiver light starts blinking, after about blinking 8 times, match code success and receiver signal LED always on!
Installment of receiver antenna：
1.The antenna must be kept as straight as possible. Otherwise it will reduce the effective range.
2.Large model aircraft may has some metal part interfering signal; in this case the antennas should be placed at both sides of the model. Then the best RF signal condition is obtained at any flying attitude.
3.The antennas must be kept away from conductive materials, such as metal and carbon. at least a half inch. The coaxial part of the antennas does not need to follow these guidelines, but do not bend it in a small radius.
4.Keep the antennas away from the motor, ESC, and other noise sources as far as possible.
5.Press and hold the Easy Link (ID SET) one second, then the receiver starts work.
6.After all of the above steps were finished, the LED indicator will turn and keep in red.
7.The receiver can be packed by sponge or foam for shockproof when it is installed to the model. After all of the above steps were finished, turn off the transmitter and then power it on, now the program functions to assure it under control of transmitter with a right connection.
1) Channels: 12 channels: output 12 channels signal, support S-BUS and PWM signal output synchronously.
2) Working voltage: 4.8-10V
3) Working current: 38-45mA（input voltage: 5V）
4) Size: 50*31.5*14.5 MM
5) Weight: 14g
6) Receiver integrate telemetry sensor including signal strength and voltage. Support extended engine voltage telemetry module PRM-01 and module PRM-02 can feedback GPS info, Speed, voltage etc. on AT9/AT9S/AT10/AT10II display when work with flight controller APM or PIX.
7) 4096 section precision, 0.25us per section, servo anti-shake rudder.
8)Control distance: about 4 kilometers air(Maximum range tested in unobstructed areas free of interference and may vary depending on local regulations).