RadioLink R6DS 2.4G 6CH DSSS FHSS Receiver
2 in stock (can be backordered)
RadioLink R6DS 2.4G 6CH DSSS FHSS Receiver for AT9S AT9 AT10 Transmitter TX
SBUS/PPM and PWM signal change:
Short press the ID SET switch two times within 1 second, the signal is changed from normal PWM to SBUS/PPM. The red LED indicates the normal PWM and blue/purple indicates SBUS/PPM.
1.DSSS&FHSS act perfect on anti interference, especially on 433 and graph transmission.
2.Output SBUS, PPM and PWM signals simultaneously.
3.Top speed response, 3ms for all channels parallel.
4.Top precision 4096, 0.25us every bit insure every servo stable.
5.Sub miniature size, totally weights 3.4 grams, never burden to your drones, best choice for light drones.
6.All channels response parallel, totally 3ms.
7.Specially used for light drones, compatible with all flight controllers such as DJI NAZA, ZERO TECH, PIX, APM, MINI APM, NAZE32, and CC3D etc.
8.One single cable connect with the flight controller, easy setting
Installment of receiver antenna：
1. The antenna must be kept as straight as possible. Otherwise it will reduce the effective range.
2. Large model aircraft may of some metal part interfering signal; in this case the antennas should be placed at both sides of the model. Then the best RF signal condition is obtained at any flying attitude.
3. The antennas must be kept away from conductive materials, such as metal and carbon by at least a half inch. The coaxial part of the antennas does not need to follow these guidelines, but do not bend it in a small radius.
4. Keep the antennas away from the motor, ESC, and other noise sources as much as possible.
5. Press and hold the Easy Link (ID SET) one second, now the receiver starts work.
6. After all of the above steps finished, the LED indicator will turn and keep in red.
7. The receiver can be packed by sponge or foam for shocking proof when it is installed to the model.
After all of the above steps finished, turn off the transmitter and then power it on, now the program functions to assure it under control of transmitter with a right connection .
1. Channels: Red LED indicator is for PWM mode. Blue LED for SBUS/PPM, can be extended to 10 channels.
2. Power input: MAX 6V
3. Control distance: 600 meters air, or even farther beyond your sight
4. Current consumption: 38-45mA (5V)
5. Size: L×W=25×15mm
6. Weight: 3.4 grams